Twins? Big German baby baking? Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll be sure to ask.
Here are some other questions I'll be asking:
- We're planning on flying to San Francisco over Memorial Day - is that safe?
- I'm cleared for take-off!
- While we're in San Francisco, can I have fish one time?
- Basically, I can eat smaller, cleaner fish. Tuna is higher in mercury because it's a very large fish that eats other fish. Salmon on the other hand is better for me and I can have it about once a week.
- I'm drinking at least 3-4 soda slurpees a week - is that safe?
- Yes and no - be careful of the sugar content. It's easy to drink a ton of calories if I'm not careful.
- I'm still nauseas quite often - can I get more zofran?
- Yep, she sent a message to the pharmacy while I was in the room with her. I love technology!
- Do you have a magic pill that will shrink my boobs?
- Ha, I forgot to ask this one. My guess is no.
- Am I carrying more than one kid because it sure looks like it.
- She said they likely would have seen it on the 8 week ultrasound if I was.
- If not, what else am I packing in there?
- Some women are just more "showy" than others. I think I'm shaping up to be a basketball smugler.