I have my 33 week check-up tomorrow. Here are some questions I'll be asking:
- The skin on the top left part of my stomach is very sensitive - what can I do?
- It's normal for the baby's placement to make certain sections of your skin become more or less sensitive. Just keep on keepin' on until she pops out.
- I have several ribs on my left side (near my sensitive skin) that are often sore. Are they related?
- Not really, baby just likes kicking there.
- How can I tell when the baby is engaged?
- They'll be able to tell at the future appointments. The next one is in 2 weeks.
- How big is she?
- Haha.. the next post goes into that.
- How much does Joanna weigh? The internet says about 5lbs.
- Joanna weighs 6lbs 3oz right now.
- I need another Rx of zofran; I'm on my final 2 pills.
- When does the hospital give tours?
- She recommended I check the website because they have scheduled tours and I can also sign up for a private one.
- I have stretch marks from my bellybutton down. What's the best lotion/oil I can use?
- She said all lotions pretty much work the same. There's no miracle for stretch marks because it's influenced by genetics rather than cosmetics. Some marks end up fading while some remain.
- Why is my belly button off center?
- Joanna favors the right side and that's why the right side of my belly is stretched out, hence my bellybutton is to the left of center.