More Products You'll Use
To all of you new moms and dads to be: here are some great products you'll use daily. They are also good low-cost items for your penny pinching friends to purchase for you if you're in need of things for your registry.
- Bottle Brush - even if you don't want to pump or use bottles, you'll still love having a bottle brush. It gets into those hard to reach places where bacteria love to throw parties.
- Drying Rack - it may seem silly, but having a separate drying rack for all baby related items is very handy (and more sanitary.)
- Pacifier Clip - You will lose pacifiers. Your baby will lose many pacifiers. You will drop pacifiers on restaurant floors and in parking lots. Use this clip.
- Spoons - We didn't stock up on these and now we're "paying" the price. Register for spoons. Many many spoons.
|I love this photo so much |
I wanted to use it again
- Health Kit - there are so many options when it comes to grooming or health kits. I recommend registering for a really fancy one so you can have all of the accessories you could ever need or want (thermometer, nail clippers, brush, etc).
- You will need a good brush and comb even if they don't have hair.
- Travel Booster Seat - JoJo is outgrowing her carseat so we're currently researching booster seat options for non-car use. Rather than have her sit in an often used and often not cleaned restaurant booster seat, we want to bring our own if possible.
- We also have a seat cover that we use in shopping carts that can work in booster seats, too. I like the seat pictured below because it has a cushion if we'll be in one place for more than 20 minutes.